Online applications for the MSRTC Bharti 2017 are starting from January 12. The applicant can apply online at msrtcexam.in.
After a long time Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation is holding the Recruitment for the Driver, Conductor, Assistant, Clerk/Typist and Supervisor Posts.
The candidates can visit the website we mentioned here to apply online. Online application link is given below for the candidates.
Here we are providing details of the recruitment under msrtcexam.in
Name of the Posts
- Junior Clerk /Typist
- Junior Assistant
- Driver Conductor
Number of Posts
- Supervisor- 483
- Junior Clerk /Typist – 2548
- Junior Assistant – 3293
- Driver Conductor – 7923
Online Application Fee:
Education Qualification : Please refer Official notification for the details
How to apply online at msrtcexam.in
The candidates do need to follow few steps carefully to fill up the online application form for the desired posts. The online application includes 4 various phases. We are describing all here.
- Main Page
Detailed procedure to apply online at msrtcexam.in
- Registration : At very First step Candidates do need to register for the online application. Here a unique ID and password will be generated. The candidates have to us English in Capital letter while filling online form. The details need to be filled are Full Name, Date Of Birth, Sex, Address, Mobile Number, Email Address etc. Please use your working email and mobile phone number
- After registration the main page will be displayed. Here you will get links to submit application, your profile link and bank challan details etc
- Your Profile will be linked on the same page. you can edit your profile before submitting final application. No further changes will allowed after submission.
- Application Form : this is the more important step. Here you need to fill up your education details, Experience details and other details. Also, you need to upload the photo and sign with other details. After entering details you need to select the payment mode. If you select online mode, you can make transaction via online banking or Credit/Debit card. Otherwise choose Offline mode and print the challan form of the State of India
If you select the payment mode as offline, you will get email and sms on your phone after fee submission.
before applying online please make sure you hold the desired qualification. The fee is not refundable.